– Suitable for controlling light bulbs- Available in Standard and High Range
– Easy to operate
– Accurate temperature control
– Dial calibrated in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
– Heat and Power indicators
– Range of 16 – 34°C (Standard), 26 – 40°C (High Range)
– Thermostat User Guide available in the downloads section
– Comes with a 5-year guarantee.
The sophisticated HabiStat Dimming Thermostat is designed specifically for controlling light bulbs.
The Dimming Thermostat is one of the most accurate methods of temperature control and whilst it is perfect for controlling light bulbs, it can be used on almost any heaters.
Unlike other HabiStat Thermostats, it does require a minimum load of 40 watts, but has a maximum capacity of 600 watts at 230 volts.
This is the only thermostat we recommend for use with incandescent light bulbs. It uses the latest technology and operates in a manner similar to the Pulse Proportional Thermostat.
Instead of pulses of power being supplied to the heater, it is supplied with a continuous variable supply of power or voltage. In principle this has a similar effect to light dimmers or rheostats in your home.
Available in Standard and High Range versions in either black or white.
All HabiStat thermostats come with a 5-year guarantee.
Where to place the thermostat probe in an arboreal enclosure
High Range, Standard